AIRDROP Airdrop disabled so we can lower the minimum investment
MINT BMT Mint BMT by staking your BUSD You can stake as many times as you want You cannot unstake this BUSD
|Approve BUSD spend|
|There is $5 minimum|
|Wallet Balance: ... BUSD|
STAKE BMT Stake BMT to earn BMT You can stake as many times as you want You can unstake this BMT after 7 days
|There is no minimum to stake|
|Wallet Balance: ... BMT|
SELL BMT Sell the earned tokens Limited tokens can be sold per day Earn BUSD
You will get
|Wallet Balance: ... BMT|
BUSDMachine v1 was on fire, price and daily TVL was growing like the hulk. We however ran into a situation where we were minting tokens more quickly than we could sell them. This situation is ongoing currently. A vote was had in the channel on what to do. Users voted to keep BUSDMachine v1 intact and "Ride or Die" it out but to also launch a new BUSDMachine that fixes the flaws
- Configurable Min investment (to stop that sneaky airdrop issue)
- Configurable Daily Sell Limit (to stop us not being able to sell quick enough)
- Configurable APRs incase we need to do something here
BMT Token - 0x496f090C20D3353Ff1B0FB93e1A583c14254bb5B
- YouTubers and influencers will be allocated 100 BMT tokens each to record marketing content.
- YouTubers and influencers will giveaway a total of 5000 BMT tokens prior to launch for receivers to stake as early access.
- BUSD can be used from Thursday, January 28, 2022 13:00:00 PM GMT
The value of BMT will rise as more users invest BUSD.
1. Enter BUSD into the machine and earn daily staking rewards in BMT tokens (2% per day). You can claim your BMT rewards at anytime. You cannot unstake your BUSD tokens.
1.1. You will earn BMT tokens as a percentage of BUSD invested irrespective of the BUSDMacine Price
1.2. i.e. If you invest 100 BUSD you will receive 2 BMT per day 2. You have two options with your BMT tokens, you can sell them for BUSD, or you can stake them to earn more BMT tokens (4% per day). BMT staking is locked for 7 days
3.1. Total Supply : The maximum amount of BMT that can exist
3.2. Circulating Supply : The amount of BMT tokens that are currently in wallets
3.3. Available Suppy : (Total Supply - Cirulating Supply)
3.4. BMT Price : (Total BUSD Balance / Available Supply)
4. Mint BMT - As you claim BMT from minting, it is removed from the Available Supply and added to the Circulating Supply
5. Sell BMT - As you sell BMT, it is removed from the Circulating Supply and added to the Available Supply
As this is the first one of these that we are deploying, there is always a risk of the uncertain
Only use funds you can afford to lose